Since 2004, Rental Rehab, Inc. has specialized in rental property maintenance, remodeling and all aspects of preparing a home for sale, multi-unit complexes and commercial properties all over Sonoma County. Our company is truly unique because we are able to provide the full range of services a property owner may need, from handyman services like minor plumbing repairs and small electrical projects, to complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. We also do exterior projects, including: tree and brush cleanup, painting and gutter cleaning.
We are proud to say that the great majority of our new clients are referred to us by our current clients.
Why property owners love working with us:
- We are General Contractors, licensed in all aspects of construction
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- Full range of maintenance and remodeling services
- Knowledgeable in property maintenance, turnover, preparation for sale
- High quality work at a fair price
- We get the job done when we say we will
- We are easy to work with
- Prompt, professional service for your rental client
- Straight talk and advice about what you should and shouldn’t do to get your property market ready
Brian, Theresa, and son Brian Jr.
Brian and Theresa Williams founded Rental Rehab, Inc. with a deep understanding of both the building construction and maintenance worlds. After earning his Contractors license in 2004, Brian decided to serve the needs of property managers throughout Sonoma County. Theresa’s background includes owning and managing a cleaning company for 29 years, where she often took care of painting, plumbing, and other client repairs. Rental Rehab, Inc. enables Brian and Theresa to leverage their deep industry experience. As a result of their dedication to their craft and hard work, Rental Rehab, Inc. has earned a solid reputation for its full service, one-call-does-it-all capabilities, construction knowledge, reliability and sound advice.
Please contact us to discuss your property maintenance or remodeling needs. We look forward to talking with you.